Enhance the effectiveness of your sales organization
The significant potential to increase turnover and profits lies in sales. The leverage devices are the correct dimensions, the structure and orientation, the target group management as well as the morale of the sales team.
At the same time, the sales organization is a sensitive structure and faults make themselves apparent in sales.
Companies need to respond to the following questions in order to optimize their sales performance:
- Which customer segments do we want to concentrate on? Are there any unmet customer needs?
- Which customers are most valuable for us and how we can offer these customers an improved performance?
- Have we chosen the right go-to-market strategy in terms of the market environment, our business model and our sales strategy?
- How can we improve our performance to our strategic customers? Where can we grow?
- How can we align our entire organization to our customers and ensure the correct flow of information?
- Is our service strategy in line with our sales strategy? Where are growth opportunities for our services?
- How can we measure and increase the effectiveness of our sales performance? Why do we have significant performance differences between sales areas?
We assist companies in analyzing their sales performance and together identify the right measures, tailored to their individual sales objectives. We consider that changes in the sales organization must be supported and the initiatives should not adversely affect business operations. We can deal with the sensitivity of changes in sales organizations!
Martin Höchsmann & al .: Vertriebscontrolling und Vertriebsproduktivität“
appeared in the „Digitale Fachbibliothek Vertrieb“
Edited by Albers, Sönke / Haßmann, Volker / Tomczak, Thorsten, Symposion Publishing, 2008